Established in 1968, the Curwensville Community Center is a nonprofit charitable organization that serves the immediate Curwensville and surrounding five county region in providing a meeting place for residents, local service organizations, businesses, and learning institutions hosting a variety of educational, recreational and social activities. The CCC is governed by a Board of Directors and is grateful to the United Way and to our generous supporters like you who donate each year!
- Over 5,500 s.f. Floor Plan
- Sportsman’s Room Capacity, 30, (18′ x 40′)
- Main Room Capacity, 160, (61′ x 32′)
- GFWC Women’s Club Room Capacity, 40, (29′ x 27′)
- Full Service Kitchen with 2 cook tops with ovens, 2 sinks, dishwasher & fridge
- Bonus Kitchenette
- Handicap Accessible
- Private & Safe Location
- West Branch of the Susquehanna River View & Access
- Fishing, Canoe, Kayak, Boat Launch
Thank you for considering the Curwensville Community Center for your special event!