Our current day facility was established in 1968, but has rich active history starting in 1945 at our former home at 841 State Street. The Curwensville Community Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization that serves the immediate Curwensville and surrounding five county region in providing a meeting place local service organizations, businesses, and learning institutions hosting a variety of educational, recreational, as well as for residents and a variety of social activities. The CCC is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is grateful to the United Way and to our generous supporters like you who donate each year!
- Over 5,500 s.f. Floor Plan with new zoned Heating/Air Conditioning System
- Sportsman’s Room Capacity, 30, (18′ x 40′)
- Main Room Capacity, 160, (61′ x 32′)
- General Federation of Women’s Club “Club Room” Capacity, 40, (29′ x 27′)
- FREE WiFi
- PA and System (Main Room Only)
- Large Projection Screen (Main Room Only)
- Full Service Kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 sinks, dishwasher & fridge
- Main Room Kitchenette
- Handicap Accessible
- Private & Safe Location with lots of Parking
- West Branch of the Susquehanna River View & Access
- Favorite Fishing Site (annual Trout stocking), Canoe and Kayak Launch Areas
For more information or to book your event, call (814) 236-3797 today!
The Community Center is primarily supported by an annual United Way grant program, volunteer staff, rental and community donations. The Board strives to keep the recommended rental rates low compared to other quality rental facilities and in order to do so the Board of Directors would encourage our friends in corporations, leaders in public and private clubs, businesses, as well as individuals to consider making an annual donation to help further our volunteers’ efforts to maintain this beautiful facility and host free to low cost community programs and activities.
You are also welcome to make a specific donation in honor of a loved one who will be listed in our online memorial page, have your business or organization promoted on our website, or be a sponsor in our annual Oktoberfest event or other favorite fundraising events. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .